- My best friend from over ten years ago found me on Facebook -- we haven't talked since she moved to Massachusetts and I moved to California when we were six-years-old. That very night, we chatted on the phone and laughed like old times. Finally, Facebook is becoming useful.
- I was on MTV's TRL on Thursday -- didn't catch the episode because I was working, but I remember being two inches from Kimora Lee Simmons at one point. She debuted her Fabulosity line -- "Guys, logos are in this season," she commented. I practically choked on my breath when I heard her say that -- Kimora, you are beautiful and quite the entrepreneur, but I didn't see any huge bling-bling logos on the runway.
- I'm blessed with thick hair on my head and practically no hair elsewhere. I literally do not have any hair on my armpits (too much information? oops), which is convenient. At the same time, I barely have any eyelashes. Thus, my sole beauty craving is a pair of Shu Uemura lashes.
- If Heidi Klum's legs are worth £1,100,000,
I wonder how much mine are worth. I'd rather not know.
- The fabulous Bryanboy writes: "Some dresses, like skinny jeans, are simply NOT meant to be worn by women of certain body types." I disagree -- at least when it comes to skinny jeans. One commenter writes, "high fashion is not meant for everybody." All I have to say is, there is nothing wrong with being curvy and stylish -- and personally, I think curvy ladies such as Rihanna rock the skinny jeans just as well as any waifish model on the runway.
- Yesterday, I tried Red Mango frozen yogurt with pieces of mango (of course!) and mochi balls. I wish I ordered a large -- it was that good.