- I almost think I made this postcard on PostSecret -- thank you to whoever wrote it.
(Photo Credit -- emma.c)
- Yesterday was Casey of Teen Fashionista's 21st birthday! Please send her birthday greetings and virtual cupcakes, my lovelies!
- I couldn't remember where I had packed my glasses until last Friday -- as comfortable and necessary as my contact lenses are (what would I do without these at cheer practice?!), there is a very cozy "bookworm" ambiance associated with glasses and spending one's Sunday afternoon reading.
(Photo Credit -- Style.com)
- I have a girl crush on Jourdan Dunn -- those sultry lips, ah. Who's your girl crush?
- I'm definitely going to test out Couture Cupcake's coconut dulce de leche idea when I get home.
- No, I'm not applying to MIT (ha!) -- but this entry by an admissions officer on the MIT admissions blog touched my heart. As the college application process becomes a steeper hill for us '09ers, it is comforting to know that someone (hopefully) will appreciate how we've opened our hearts in hopes of gaining acceptance to our dream schools.