- For years, I've been reading former America's Next Top Model contender Elyse Sewell's blog. If you're not one of the thousands who already read her blog, I would suggest that you start.
- I'm addicted to PostSecret and I like to save the postcards that mean something to me. In this week's installment, I've realized that it's been a while since I've considered my mommy as my best friend. Somewhere along the lines of bra shopping and first dances, we lost our lazy weekends together. There are secrets I save that are secrets I have, and then there are secrets I save that are secrets I wish I had.
- "Hi, my name is Albert, but you can call me tonight," joked my friend when I asked him to tell me his best pick-up lines. So tell me, what are your favorite pick-up lines -- whether they're good or so bad that they're good?
- Speaking of pick-up lines, Gala uses twitter to report on bad first dates! And then she gives great advice for being a good date -- splendid, I tell you.
- Did I mention that I am now a huge fan of Alexander Wang?
- The emergency room bill arrived at my house yesterday -- "Look at this, you get sick in New York City and it costs us an unnecessary $800," sneered my daddy. I feel guilty, very guilty.