- The homecoming theme for my school this year is Disney. I'm looking forward to picking out my princess-inspired attire for the dance. Expect an extensive post soon.
- Orange roses are my favorite flowers. The sight of them makes me feel so warm inside -- the key to my heart is through a bouquet of orange roses and a chocolate croissant. Or so I say.
- I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. New favorite feel-good song. How can I not love a song with the line, "The sky is yours!"
- Why can't I be as fashionable as these girls in the Teen Vogue best-dressed contest?
- Speaking of Teen Vogue, I'm determined to DIY my old grey sweater from an ex-boyfriend with Swarovski crystals, as Peter Som demonstrates.
- I know a girl who always borrows the most adorable clothes from her mommy. Nothing in my mommy's closet fits me, unfortunately. Do you borrow clothes from your mommy?