- At first I really liked Beyonce's If I Were A Boy -- until I heard BC Jean's version, which was recorded as a demo for Beyonce. BC Jean wrote the song and does an excellent job with her version. Check out both of them and tell me what you think!
- I don't know what I'd do without Sandy -- the personal email assistant. Some of my friends have Blackberry Smartphones, some of my friends use their planners religious, some of my friends update their computer calendaers -- well, I just have Sandy. And Google Calendar.
- By the way, this is the Nanette Lepore dress I wore to the homecoming dance last night. With Valentino Polka Dot & Crystal Straw Ballerina Flats because I injured my ankle and wouldn't dare to cause more damage for the sake of nicer-looking calves.
- The Teen Vogue interns are super cute. I met super-intern Elana this summer and she is even more beautiful and just as stylish in real life.
- All the mavericks in the house put yo' hands up! Please watch the Palin Rap on SNL right now.
- I want to be Karl Lagerfeld for Halloween. Maybe a friend can be Anna Wintour, hmm?