- Teresa created two hilarious blogs called My Mom is a Fob and My Dad is a Fob. For those of you (like me) with Asian-immigrant parents, it's a quite a joy to discover that our adorable parents have peers. And that their children are willing to share this with the world whether they like it or not.
- I really don't like to wear t-shirts, but JUST BE sent me two organic cotton t-shirts and I'm determined to buy more organic cotton shirts because it's like wearing woven powder.
- But I would wear this t-shirt. Team Blair! Going on the Christmas/Birthday wish list, perhaps?
- Read these hilarious Halloween costume stories on Daddy Likely and vote for your favorite one! My parents used to buy me costumes two sizes too big so that I'd "grow into" them, assuming I was supposed to wear them three years in a row
- I actually don't watch Youtube very often, but I must say that my favorite Youtube channel is Kevjumba. Girls are like M&M's...
- I turned in my first college application last night! There are quite a few more to go, but I was so relieved to have one of them done. Guess which one? Hint: East coast.