- I interviewed a cast member from Gossip Girl. I'll definitely post the link to the article when it's up!
- I barely completed any homework thanks to the excitement of the night. I received my mid-semester grades and I'm more determined than ever to work harder -- because I know can do much better.
- I cried during Senator McCain's speech. He truly loves his country. It is heartbreaking to know that he will never have a chance to become President ever again.
- During Senator McCain's speech, I heard someone yell (referring to Senator Obama), "Shoot him! Use your gun, Sarah!" Classy.
- I cried during Senator Obama's speech. I never thought the afterthought I had in seventh grade ("I could totally see Obama as president someday") would come true. Yes, we did and will do.
- I played "Black President" by Nas about 20 times.
- My heart broke when California passed Proposition 8, which bans gay marriage.
- I finally identified myself as a liberal.