- While I don't have a book of wedding plans like Monica from Friends made in middle school, I do occasionally dream about my future wedding dress. This particular gown from Monique Lhuillier Bride Fall 2009, with its giant assymetrical ruffles that drift down in a dreamlike sequence, is my pick for the season. If I was getting married this year. Which I'm not, because I'm only 17.
- Teresa points out an excellent reason to study abroad during college -- and not for career-driven reasons! At many of the college meetings and tours I've attended in the past few months, many of the colleges stated that they'd provide full financial backing for the study abroad opportunities of their students. Please take advantage of these amazing experiences; I know I will once I get into college!
- Yay or nay on Taylor Momsen's new hipster look? I still miss "Little J."
- I received this bottle of Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner from the CosmoGIRL! beauty closet (R.I.P.) last spring, and it is the best-smelling and most effective leave-in conditioner I have ever used! The ingredients are plant-based and water-based, so that it doesn't leave your hair feeling oily or heavy at all -- no matter how much you spray on (and I always spray to an excess). I spray it on in the mornings after I take a shower, and it smooths my hair into loose ringlets and waves without any effort.
- I, too, adore these Corso Como bow-tie booties featured on Fashion is Spinach.
- Susie Bubble has been exploring my lovely corner of the world -- a.k.a, San Francisco! I knew we had a lot of wonderful fashion and artistic development here, but seeing it candidly through a fashion expert's eyes (and yes, Susie Bubble is the fashion expert of bloggers) has been enlightening.