- These Disney Retro Pinups paintings by Amy Mebberson are fantastic -- I'm hoping to buy the Snow White print (the red garter is a nice finish, no?) for my dorm room in college. This is just one of the reasons why I will never outgrow Disney. Thanks Chic and Charming @ Twitter!
- A guilty pleasure of mine is reading horoscopes -- I always make sure to read them at the backs of magazines, but I had not found a suitable and decent online horoscope website until now. Astrobarry horoscopes are both insightful and realistic -- not to mention detailed. Thanks Gala Darling @ Twitter!
- I'm just as excited that my name is listed in the masthead of the November 2008 issue of Seventeen as I was for the October 2008 issue. I'll be at Borders buying extra copies very soon.
- I've been updating and cleaning up my blogroll like Susie Bubble -- if you have a blog that you'd like me to check out and potentially place on my blogroll, feel free to comment here. However, I only list blogs that I personally subscribe to myself.
- I summed up my courage this afternoon and tried out as a model for the school fashion show! The results come out tomorrow, but either way I'm proud of myself for taking a chance and even blowing a kiss at the judges. If I didn't try out this year as a senior, I would never have the chance again.
- Susie Bubble introduces us to Spanish luxury brand Loewe! I'm craving the ruffled pumps.