- Guy Kawasaki, who is an amazing venture capitalist that Teresa introduced me to, wrote a witty yet profound blog entry titled, "Everything I Need to Know About Entrepreneurship I Learned From My Comrades in Moscow". You can start a business anywhere; I'll remember that.
- One of the prettiest and most ethereal blogs I've ever seen, The Unicorn Diaries, posts lovely screenshots from The Little Princess, one of my most favorite movies. I had an obsession with both the book and the movie when I was younger -- I was (and still am) convinced that all girls are princesses.
- One of my friends got me an absolutely beautiful hardcover book/calendar called A Year in Fashion by Pascal Morche. For every day of the year, there are two pages with fashion photography throughout history and quotations from the likes of Bill Blass and Kenzo Takada. There are even lines to jot down notes for the day -- but this book is too precious to scrawl upon. Still, what a wonderful present for my eighteenth year!
- My friends have truly been spoiling me lately -- because I also attained the deep yellow feathered silk sash belt that I've been craving from J. Crew! I'm very excited to think of ways that I can wear this spot of sunshine during the winter. Any suggestions?
- For the first time in my life yesterday, I ate cupcake's from Kara's Cupcakes, which is a local bakery that rivals Sprinkles in my area. It was disappointing that there was no red velvet, but the pumpkin with cream cheese frosting was definitely satisfying!
- What are you allowed to do in California when you turn eighteen? Really, I have no inclination of starring in a porno.